ï»¿Mythbuster: I already took a tour of USC, therefore I shouldn’t go to an Explore program.
The Myth: I’ve been to the campus for the tour before, so I won’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: Even in the event you have been to campus, it’s helpful to consult with as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
What a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have many programs for pupils getting one last appearance before they make their decision.
Often times pupils may think it’s pointless in the future to campus in April if they went on a trip their junior or year that is senior. However, it may definitely be worth your time to go to campus in the context as a student that is admitted. When you take a tour as a prospective student, you are coming to campus to think about using to USC. Is this a chance? Can I see myself here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an student that is admitted an entirely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is totally a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be living? That would be my classmates? Which professors will likely be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You are able to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We possibly may be visiting a populous city near you! We recognize that planing a trip to campus might be logistically difficult, but we should be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the working office of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a spring acknowledge, and so I’m fundamentally waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we may be able to move a few of the learning students towards the fall semester, spring admission isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do it is done by us? Well, every year we understand there is pupils making in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad. We also employ a admission that is competitive at USC, and we can never ever acknowledge most of the wonderful students whom affect USC. So spring admission allows us to admit even more of the incredible pupils we want at USC we will have more space available in the spring semester because we https://shmoop.pro/college-essay-help/ know.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as any other Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as just about any Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring allows you to start your college experience in a way that is unique. You can ease into the college change by taking classes at a local community college. You are able to explore the global world through a research abroad system. You can even take a break from the grind and enjoy a few months off of school!
If you haven’t done this already, you should visit our website at http://www.usc.edu/springadmit. You can find a lot of information regarding the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to purchasing USC football period tickets.
If you’re a spring admit, please know that you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family. We look forward to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you have actuallyn’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone else by June 1st with either a request spring grades or perhaps a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For people of you’ve got currently been admitted, or are wondering just what the steps that are next be in the event that you are admitted, this blog’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed that it says you’ll want to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of getting your admission letter. This means, in the event that you have the admission decision before June 1st, you have until June 1st to decide. You have actually a couple of weeks to submit the deposit and form if you receive the letter after June 1st</sup.
- Fill out the FAFSA as well as the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We do not wish your capability to agree to USC to be held up by educational funding. The earlier we have these documents, the faster we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not assured for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the greater the probabilities. You’ll submit your housing application ahead of the commitment deposit. USC also has off-campus student housing, therefore don’t neglect to check those options also.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 company days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an e-mail utilizing the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you’re a Trojan!
Of course, we’re always prepared to help. So if you want anything, please just call us!